Sunday, April 3, 2011

prince charming anyone?


greg is a pretty good looking prince charming. last post showed us getting a wee bit comfy with one another...april fools my dear friends.  even though we may not be "MFEO" (made for each other...any sleepless in seattle lovers recognize this) we had some fun taking those little love shots in Tiberias.  love is something that would not be challenging to come by here in Jerusalem. why you may ask...WELL being surrounded by the most amazing men ever in this program why wouldn't you want to fall in love?!? i can without hesitation say that i would be one lucky girl if anyone one of the guys here took a liking to me. so here is a tribute to all the JC (jerusalem center) men...even if your not pictured know i love you! i think ALL you men are something pretty special!

waiting for the bus. cory&me.
western wall at midnight! spence&me.

top of Mt. Sinai. mark&me.

caesarea. cam&me.

haiffa baha'i shrine and garden. piers&me.

last sea of galilee sunset. stephen&me.

hiking in galilee. martin&me.

simply bliss.








No comments:

Post a Comment