Friday, April 1, 2011

my oh my...galilee.

i believe the 10 days had in galilee have been by far my favorites. all i want to do is go back. everyone put this place on a must go because it is surreal. living on the beach, soaking up the sun, climbing great waterfalls...and oh did i mention being in the land of Christ's ministry. imagine reading the bible stories of Christ feeding the thousands, healing the sick, giving the sermon on the Mount while LITERALLY being in all those places. speechless and beyond grateful for my Savior. i loved every moment of this adventure. (part one...more to come)
first view of galilee.

meet my dinner...ate it all.  
newest favorite person.  
ice cream in tiberias.

on the SEA of GALILEE.  

capernaum. 

picnic with my favorites. linds&jeni&me.

church right on the water.

Mount of Beatitudes. 

the view is one to remember.

tourist?

simply bliss.





No comments:

Post a Comment