Friday, March 11, 2011

a day to get away.

finals may be the death of me. i hate them. they are stressful and cause melt downs and freak outs and basically havoc. so in the midst of our finals madness we decided to get away. 1 taxi ride, 2 buses, and a 15 minute walk later i found my self staring at the beaches of the mediterranean sea. TEL AVIV is one of my new favorite places. salty water, body surfing, sand creations, great food, fun city, and the best company. can you think of any better way to study for finals? it was the perfect day.

tel aviv shoreline.
perhaps missed this.
mediterranean dip.
the crew. 
jenny the sphinx. 
some gals. (linds. sara. jeni. me. lauren.)
jump.


precious.
beach sunset.
mediterranean boardwalk.
simply bliss.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got a blog started Denise. Can't wait to catch up with you and relive things as you tell me about your daily adventures. Live it up, time flies towards the end!

    ReplyDelete